Personal data shall be controlled by D&D sp. z o.o. with its registered address at: Gliwice 44-100, ul. Moniuszki 6, entered under number 0000050400 in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept at the Regional Court in Gliwice, Commercial Division X, with a taxpayer. ID no. [NIP]: 631-10-03-966, share capital: PLN 838 000, hereinafter called D&D.
For D&D, the protection of its customers' personal data is of the highest importance. All our employees and partners have been trained in relation to data processing and protection. We do not disclose, sell, provide, or rent our customers database to any third party.
TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
Information provided to us by customers
We collect information directly provided to us by customers who open their accounts at D&D (first and last name / company name, home address / registered office address, Taxpayer ID No., type of business activity and contact address, e-mail, tel. no.) or who manage their accounts (order-related data: product parameters, graphic files, texts, delivery addresses, etc.).
Information collected automatically
When visiting our web portal, information such as IP address (Internet Protocol Address), browser type, operating system version, etc. may be automatically collected. The collected data are used for the completion of actions and procedures necessary to ensure full functionality of the web portal, as well as for statistical reasons – information about visitor traffic, number of website visits/views – to collect general information such as the region that the connection comes from.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
In most browsers, the option to accept cookies is set as switched on by default. In the settings, it is usually possible to have cookies removed or declined. Please note, however, that by deciding to remove or decline cookies you may interfere with the accessibility and functionality of our services.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING CONSENTS
D&D shall process data based on consents given by users or in cases where it is allowed by law, i.e. to execute a concluded agreement between the parties (order/job).
Giving your consent is voluntary.
Your consent may be withdrawn at any time, using the Your Account/Your Profile tab.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
D&D processes personal data to:
PERSONAL DATA CHANGES
- Execute orders, provide products/services on request, including shipping of products to specific addresses, processing of transactions, and sending of related information, confirmations, or invoices.
- Provide, maintain, extend, and improve our range of products and services.
- Provide customers with personalised business information (with their consent), including, but not limited to, information about products, services, product ranges, special offers, questionnaires, additional discounts, and other D&D activities that we think may interest our customers.
- Provide customers with free samples, sample booklets, and other advertising material and run contests and marketing campaigns (with consent to obtain marketing information).
- Maintain the correct and full functionality of the web portal and especially to customise the content of the web portal sites to meet the preferences of our users and to optimise the usage of web portal sites (our own cookies).
- Analyse and track data, determine content popularity, provide adverts and content in keeping with customer interest in our services, and better understand customer activity on our portal.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Data Protection Act, D&D web portal users are entitled to correct, complete, update or rectify their personal data at any time. To do so, you may contact our Customer Service (secure sign-in data, including invoicing details) or make changes on our website in the Customer panel (contact details: e-mail, tel. no., shipping address).
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
Signing into the D&D web portal is voluntary and your personal data are registered in a database to facilitate further collaboration. Personal data are stored by us only for such time as necessary to duly execute the concluded agreement and to allow us to send our customers customised business information. Our customers may decide for themselves how long they wish to collaborate with us and they may close the account on our web portal at any time and ask for their personal data to be removed (a right to be forgotten) by contacting our Customer Service (email@example.com).
After an account is closed, collected personal data shall be stored for the sole purpose of safeguarding possible claims settlements or if documentation must be stored in accordance with other laws (e.g. fiscal law).
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
We may share your collected information with service providers who need access to such information in order to act on our behalf:
The amount of data shared with partner companies is limited to the necessary minimum.
- Payment system operators who administer payments for products and services purchased via our web portal.
- Courier companies delivering purchased goods to customers or to indicated addresses; they may also charge fees and require identification in order to confirm the identity of the consignee.
- The accounting company that provides complex accounting and administrative services for our company, including HR and payroll services.
- WEB 100 TECHNOLOGIE (CYPRUS) LTD – the web platform operating Fotobook.pl.
All companies that have access to personal data provided by web portal users are obliged to protect all personal data in accordance with applicable law and to train their employees concerning personal data processing and protection.
Moreover, information provided by you may be made available to relevant public authorities, if required by applicable law.